Mr. Ishikawa has experience in preparing patent applications. His technical fields include chemistry, materials, mechanics, software, and business model. Mr. Ishikawa received a Master degree in Resources and Environmental Engineering from Waseda University in 2006, and was admitted to the JPAA in 2012. Before his IP career, he worked as an engineer at a major dental products company. He worked for JETRO(Japan External Trade Organization) from April 2016 to March 2018.He stayed at JETRO BANGKOK from October 2016 to March 2018.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Japan Patent Attorneys Association (JPAA)
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- Member, Public Information Center, JPAA [2012-2014]
- Member, Patent Committee, JPAA 
- Member, Trade Facilitation Measures Committee, JPAA 
- Member, International Activity Center, JPAA [2018-]